With over 30 years experience as a registered nurse, Kate decided to explore a more holistic approach to client care. This path led to her certification in Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ and introduced her to Integral Health studies at the California Institute for Human Science.
Kate holds an integral view to health, acknowledging the challenges of combining holistic perspectives with modern medical approaches.
My education and experiences with consciousness and subtle energy over the past 10 years has opened my mind to an integral, holistic approach to health. The outcomes experienced by my clients go beyond purely allopathic processes. An integral perspective provides resources for healing physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
With decades of experience in healthcare and her client-centered focus, Kate helps her clients find the tools to empower them on their journey. Her West Coast private practice supports clients to integrate holistic modalities into their health care regimes. With a strong interest in biofield science, her intention is to introduce nurses and other health professionals to individualized, holistic self-care practices through The Conscious Nurse Project:
‘We are a work in progress. We can go as deeply into holistic self-care as we wish; creating a strong foundation and stimulating curiosity is the first step. The Conscious Nurse Project hopes to support you on every level of your journey.’
- MA in Integral Health: CIHS
- Holistic Nurse Coach Certification (c)
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™: Langara College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: UVIC
- Integral Associate Coach®: Integral Coaching Canada Inc.
- Vocational Rehab Counselling: Seneca College
- Instructor: Trauma & Somatic-based Integrative Energy Healing™
- Instructor: Biofield Science and Integrative Energy Healing™
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Long Term Care Case Management
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Acquired Brain Injury Vocational Rehab
- British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners of British Columbia
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association: President
- American Holistic Nurses Association